Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Fredericksburg
Outdoor dining in Fredericksburg
New restaurants to OpenTable in Fredericksburg
See what locals rave about in Spotsylvania
- Aahv92Virginia •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAs soon as you walk in, you can tell that it’s a high quality restaurant. Our waiter was phenomenal. The margherita pizza was pretty good, I’d order it again. The gnocchi pesto with added chicken was out of the world! Chefs kiss! Best pasta I’ve ever had. Will definitely be going back. Enjoyed every second of it.More infoOrofino Restaurant$$$$• Italian• Fredericksburg•4.9
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review4.0Dined 3 days agoStill one of my favorite Italian places in the area. I’m always shocked that this place doesn’t ever seem to be that busy. I switched up my meal and it was okay but regretted not getting my go to - the lasagna.More infoBravo Italian Kitchen - Spotsylvania$$$$• Italian• Fredericksburg•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerVirginia •5 reviews4.0Dined on May 29, 2023We were a little disappointed with the menu being different than what was sent out via email. Three cheeses were not offered and two chocolates were not offered. It felt a little like a bait and switch situation. The food was good. The service was excellent and I will be back. I was just disappointed they didn’t offer the same menu advertised for this event.More infoThe Melting Pot - Fredericksburg$$$$• Fondue• Fredericksburg•4.7
- LNLindaNWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our service was wonderful, and our server (I wasn't able to catch her name) wad fantastic and so patient with us. The braised short rib and risotto was sublime, and my mother thoroughly enjoyed her hangar steak and vegetables. It was great to share the experience with my brother and his girlfriend who were from out of state, and it was fun fighting my fiance for the bill. Again, major kudos to the server as we played tab wars that night.More infoFahrenheit 132$$$$• Steakhouse• Fredericksburg•4.9
- BBillWashington, D.C. Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Good food and great service. The bunch menu is excellent.More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - Fredericksburg$$$$• American• Fredericksburg•4.5
Restaurant experiences trending in Fredericksburg
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Spotsylvania
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
12 of Washington, D.C.’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. On the North End, a neighborhood with a deep-rooted Italian connection, ring in just about anything with decadent lobster agnolotti in a 19th-century row house. For a gathering with friends, head to the Back Bay, where an acclaimed chef serves up bountiful seafood platters, piled high with local oysters. If it’s a more intimate milestone you’re marking, grab a reservation at an elegant omakase spot in Chinatown. Book a table at one of these top 12 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
Washington, D.C.’s 4 Best New Restaurants to Try
Washington’s dining scene is now better than ever, with both newcomers and beloved stalwarts making long-awaited (re)appearances. Whether you’d like to sip on glasses of frozé atop Navy Yard’s largest rooftop or feast on seafood boils from a laid-back bicoastal outpost, here’s where to dine out in D.C. right now.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Spotsylvania who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Spotsylvania either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.