Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
If you are a party of 5 and more, please contact us at Bodega and we will be happy to accommodate you.
Over time, Amalia has passed all of her secrets and knowledge about food along to her children and grandchildren. One grandchild in particular, Filippo Fanfani, gained a passion for the art of cooking through her guidance. As a child, he spent all his days at his grandmother’s house preparing meals for his family. The two have a strong bond, that began with their conjoining love of creating meals that are enjoyable for everyone.
Chef Boozer and the kitchen work hard to create dishes that everyone will enjoy.
With classics and unique combinations of flavors there is something for everyone on the menu
Our signature dishes like the Shareable Brussels appetizer and Gastropub Burger keep people coming back time and again.
We would like everyone who comes in to dine with us to leave feeling like family.
We have a patio for dining and also Book private events and wine pairing dinners in our 2 private Dining areas.
Hand Crafted Latin Cocktails
Extensive List of Tequilas & Regional Spirits
Carefully Selected List of Latin Wines & Latin Beers
Voted Best Latin Restaurant in the Triangle by Wake County Living Magazine!
Won the Indy Award for Best Mexican / Latin American in the Triangle!
- RRuns4threeCaribbean •24 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis is my second time at Brewery Bhavana, and it was so good!!! The restaurant has a cool and modern vibe. The food is beautifully presented and delicious. Our server was super welcoming and attentive. I was there with my brother and my two sons, celebrating my birthday. Our server brought a cupcake and a glass of bubbly to the table, perfect way to end our meal. We will be back!More infoBrewery BhavanaPrice: Moderate• Brewery• Raleigh•4.8
- NHNicoleHRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe tried 4 tapas and 2 desserts and they were all amazing. Waiter was great also!More infoBodega Tapas and WinePrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Wake Forest•4.8
- RRuns4threeCaribbean •24 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThis is my second time at Amalia’s, I was there with mi kids celebrating my birthday. Service was exceptional and food was delicious. We Enjoyed all the dishes, but the one we loved the most the risotto special with roasted vegetables and scallops, it was perfect! The. Foe dessert the white chocolate creme brûlée was perfect to end out meal. They surprised me with a glass of Prosecco and a candle in our dessert. A must place to visit in Wake Forest!More infoAmalia's Authentic Italian RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Wake Forest•4.7
- SBSaraB1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat food and great service. They do keep the lights low which might make it difficult for people to see the menu but it creates a romantic ambience.More infoSTIR - RaleighPrice: Moderate• American• Raleigh•4.4
- OTOnTheGoRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •19 reviews5.0Dined on Jul 28, 2023Chicken Schnitzel is HUGE and very tasty. Wife, native Marylander gave two thumbs up to the Maryland crab dip (something she would rarely do as anyone outside of Maryland usually butchers crab recipes in her opinion).More infoWine & Beer 101 GastropubPrice: Moderate• American• Wake Forest•4.5
Discover Wake Forest
Wake Forest is a beautiful town with first-class eateries that offer some of the best flavors of the Carolinas. Hand-tossed pizzas and flatbreads, delicious burgers, and Grecian gyros with local beers are the favorites of many locals. However, that’s only the beginning of the range of food available in the area. Southern breakfasts, lamb and shawarma kabobs, and steamed oysters you can shuck yourself are also part of the delicious diversity. With offerings like ratatouille, seared duck breast, pork schnitzel, and seafood paella served with fresh seasonal cocktails, there are also plenty of fine-dining options. Additionally, those looking for vegan, vegetarian, and other specialty foods will have plenty of choices in Wake Forest.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Wake Forest is Bodega Tapas and Wine