Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Whether you choose to dine in our main dining area, year-round patio, or private dining facility; Volare boasts an intimate and beautiful setting.
Come experience the ultimate in entertaining… a special occasion at Volare. Inspired cuisine, beautiful surroundings and impeccable service are the hallmarks of a great event. You deserve nothing less, and we promise even more.
* For Parties of 6 or more, Please Contact the Restaurant to make a Reservation
What started as a retail cheese shop in Logan Street Market in 2019 has now evolved into a full service restaurant and bar with an emphasis on Australian cuisine but still maintaining the original retail cheese shop element. Come experience our ever changing menu focused on modern Australian cuisine or enjoy our one of our signature cheese plates where you can select from our expansive and ever-changing selection of cheeses, charcuterie or conservas (specialty tinned seafoods!)
We have an open kitchen and also a four seat cheese bar where you can interact directly with our expert cheese-monger. We also have some great seasonal outdoor patio seating for you to enjoy a glass of wine and people watch in the Historic Clifton Neighborhood on Frankfort Ave!
Bourbons features upscale dining in an elegant but casual atmosphere and a bourbon-inspired seasonal menu graced by southern inspired cuisine.
Chef - Jereme McFarland
Sous Chef - Samuel Varju
Soul Chef Justin Shewell
We look forward to serving you!
Morning Fork is a local restaurant providing the Ultimate Brunch Experience with classic breakfast, brunch and lunch favorites with a twist.
Our brunch favorites are the Short Rib Benedict, Avocado Toast, Liege Waffles and Jumbo House Made Cinnamon Rolls. Do not forget we also serve lunch with classics such as the Hot Brown, Chicken Salad and Tomato Basil Soup. Make sure to enjoy your meal with a cocktail, fresh juices, and $3 mimosas.
- JJerome72Central Kentucky •12 reviews5.0Dined todayHands down a great dining experience. Food was seriously delicious. Service was light hearted and funny. The drinks were perfect. Overall you all made my Wedding Anniversary fantastic.More infoVolare Italian RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Frankfort Ave - Crescent Hill•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoTook my visiting in-laws to Harvey’s for dinner & scored major brownie points! We got the dips duo, roasted beets, calamari, Aussie Wagyu steak, & country ham fried rice. All we’re so flavorful & delicious! The kids got hot dogs from the kid’s menu & I had to steal a bite of the buttery grilled bread they’re served on. So tasty! We ended the evening with espresso martinis & pavlova (an Australian dessert made out of meringue, cream, & berries) & it was the perfect finale. We were racing the kids to get bites in before they demolished it. Harvey’s continues to be my go-to option to take friends & family when I’m trying to impress them with the Louisville food scene. Awesome & unique drinks & food in a fun & cozy environment!More infoHarvey’sPrice: Moderate• Australian• Frankfort Ave - Crescent Hill•4.7
- CAChristineACentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThis is a wonderful place - great food, variety of choices, all beautifully prepared and presented. Service was terrific. Music adds wonderful ambience.More infoVaranesePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Frankfort Ave - Crescent Hill•4.7
- MRMichaelRCentral Kentucky •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoDiFabio's is a long time favorite and a great place for a birthday dinner. Think Billy Joel's Scenes from an Italian restaurant. All of the traditional favorite dishes and cozy atmosphere make this an easy choice when you are in the mood for Italian.More infoDiFabio's CasapelaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Frankfort Ave - Crescent Hill•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNashville •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoExcellent food. Table of 6. We all ordered a different entree, all were excellent.More infoBourbons BistroPrice: Moderate• Regional American (Southern)• Frankfort Ave - Crescent Hill•4.8
Discover Frankfort Ave - Crescent Hill
The neighborhood of Frankfort Ave. has three charming bakeries and cafes that serve strong coffee and French pastries. You also won't have a hard time finding craft beers or pub food in this neighborhood. Local bars serve burgers with a variety of toppings, ranging from onion rings and avocados to fried eggs. Frankfort Ave. is also home to several of the most popular restaurants in the city. One, a southern-style chicken restaurant, offers chicken and waffles served with spiked honey and fried Nutella poppers for dessert. Another is an Italian restaurant where you can try escargot with regular or gluten-free pasta. Frankfort Ave. offers a variety of unique dining options.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Frankfort Ave - Crescent Hill is Volare Italian Restaurant