Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We allow maximum of 2-hour dining time. Please give us a call at 306-525-1919 if you require a longer dining time.
Combinations require compatibility and chemistry. A business with its location. A guest with their cravings. Food with wine. A chef with his daily inspiration. Staff who are discerning and professional.
Crave is hybrid business where the everyday meets events. Within us lies our people and their passion.
The Diplomat Steakhouse is owned and operated by John, Dimitrios & Peter Makris. The Diplomat has received 8 Wine Spectator Awards & has been ranked one of the top 100 Restaurants in Canada.
World Class Chefs & the combination of food & atmosphere. The best steaks, big wines, all the while you are surrounded by a surplus of polished oak & red velour booths.
The Staff is most passionate about food & wine and you will feel very comfortable while you dine.
Wines from 1892, Cognacs from 1820, rare collections of port. Visitors always make The Diplomat their destination for dining.
Let us be your host. Whether it"s a business lunch, family dinner, or group outing, we would love to have you at The Diplomat.
Today, the new Union Station Restaurant + Bar pays homage to that legacy. With its modern take on vintage style, it's the perfect stop for a casual bite, a relaxing beverage, a night out with friends or an intimate evening with someone special.
- THThomasH1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWas a great night out ! Sophia our waitress was amazing looking after our requests! Will definitely be back!❤️More infoAvenuePrice: Expensive• Canadian• Regina•4.9
- SGSteakGuy55Minneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoExcellent meal! Steak was cooked perfectly. Between the appy and main course, my wife and I couldn't handle dessert.More infoThe Diplomat Steakhouse - ReginaPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Regina•4.4
- OMOwenM1 review5.0Dined on Sept 17, 2023Delicious food and cocktails prepared with care, will definitely be visiting again.More infoCrave Kitchen & Wine BarPrice: Expensive• Global, International• Regina•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSaskatoon / Saskatchewan •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 16, 2023It was very relaxing, it was pleasant to have a conversation without having to struggle over other guests. Food was great and the tea mix was excellent The service is very friendly and helpful In all this is a great experience, I will not miss in the future.More infoCirca 27 at Hotel SaskatchewanPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Canadian• Regina•4.8
- PJPhotoJimSan Diego •8 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 11, 2023A real gem in downtown Regina. I've been twice, having the bento box both times, and it's extremely delicious and reasonably priced for the quality.More infoDOJO RamenPrice: Moderate• Asian• Regina•4.4
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Regina is The Canadian Brewhouse - Regina - Eastgate
- Chateau Regina Hotel and Suites
- Al Ritchie Arena
- Jack Hamilton Arena
- Quality Hotel Regina
- Antique Mall
- Katepwa Point Provincial Park
- Travel Inn Regina
- Doug Wickenheiser Arena
- Saskatchewan Sports Hall of Fame Museum
- Days Inn - Regina Airport West
- Hampton Inn & Suites East Gate Regina
- Sandman Hotel & Suites Regina
- Regina Plains Museum
- Mosaic Stadium At Taylor Field
- Delta Regina
- Travelodge Hotel and Conference Centre Regina
- Baseball Diamond
- Hostelling International Regina
- Neutral Ground Artist Run Centre Gallery