Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Bóveda offers an elegant, modern, and at the same time, relaxed atmosphere, which serves as a framework to showcase the culinary talent of Chef Carol Reyes.
Her fine dining skills, high standards and meticulous execution are the result of many years training with the best chefs in Puerto Rico. We invite you to discover her talent and enjoy Bóveda’s fine dining cuisine inspired by Spanish gastronomy.
*Please note that there are certain types of allergies we might not be able to accommodates. Our menu features Vegetarian and Gluten *Friendly* options. But our kitchen has cross contamination, meaning that we are not fully Gluten “Free”. If you have a severe Gluten or dairy allergy, we might not be able to accommodate your request.
Also, please note that alliums (onions, garlic, chives, etc) and other ingredients such as cilantro, are core in most of our recipes and can’t be modified or removed.
Open Wednesday to Sunday 🙌🏼
We have Private and Valet Parking Available 🚗
Maximum two hour reservation.
- JJJulyJCaribbean •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoIt was really nice and the food was great. The nachos was 20/10.More infoChilling'drinaPrice: Expensive• Mexican• Hato Rey Norte•4.6
- SDSusanDvipCaribbean •28 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoEverything about Santaella is great. From the service. To the drinks to the food. It’s all great. Can’t wait to go back!!More infoSantaellaPrice: Very Expensive• Puerto Rican• San Juan•4.7
- WJWilliamJCleveland / Akron / Canton •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe Lobster Risotto and Seafood Pasta was to excellent...More infoEter Rooftop Lounge- Ciqala Luxury SuitesPrice: Expensive• Puerto Rican• San Juan•4.2
- TMTeenMomvipGreater Boston •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Family with teens on last night of vacation, we had an awesome time at STK! Completely unexpected…we thought we were going in for couple of steaks and instead got a dance party vibe, innovative drinks, delicious dinner and dessert and excellent service! Beat STK I have gone to and I have gone to 3 others across US. Thank you!More infoSTK San JuanPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Condado / Santurce•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerFayetteville / Northwest Arkansas •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We visited on New Year’s day and had a curated 5 course meal. The food and presentation was fantastic. Have heard stories of 2-3hr wait time. We had a reservation and walked straight into our table. Dinner took almost 3 hours but we loved every minute of it. If we come back to PR, we will be back. Definitely recommending this.More infoMarmalade Restaurant & Wine BarPrice: Very Expensive• Fusion / Eclectic• San Juan•4.9
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Hato Rey Norte is Bóveda | Chef Carol Reyes