Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Look after yourself
Look after the environment
Look after your community
Everything we do at Base aims at honoring these principles while creating food that is creative, simple and delicious and we have a lot of fun while doing it. And really, isn’t that what it’s all about?
Step through the copper entry doors and feel the warm authentic atmosphere of this classic American Steakhouse. Once adjacent to the largest feedlot in the world, the restaurant is a living history museum that documents Arizona's cattle industry with historical photos and a Western Art collection. Established in 1947, The Stockyards has been serving the best hand-cut aged steaks and prime rib for 70 years. The menu also features wild game, seafood, poultry, pork, and a wide variety of appetizers, salads and desserts. Be sure to visit the 1889 Saloon where you will find a solid mahogany hand carved bar, crystal chandeliers, and walls adorned with original murals that were painted in the 50's. Step back in time and relax while you enjoy an Arizona landmark. Banquet space and private dining rooms are available, and The Stockyards is always an excellent choice for groups.
The menu, which emphasizes Seasonal American Cooking in dishes such as our Original Four Cheese Grilled Cheese with roasted Tomato soup, the Pork Osso Buco Confit , Herb-Rubbed Roasted Half Chicken, or Fork Tender Short Ribs. Our house-made desserts of creme brulee, award winning Fig & Pecan Pie with citrus cheese ice cream, and the delectable Chocolate-Dipped Bacon S'mores.
For over a decade, our international Wine Spectator Award winning wine list has been serving carefully curated selections from all over the globe, as well as wines close to home in Arizona. Factor in the inviting bar highlighting hand-crafted cocktails, bourbons and scotches, the roomy and lush garden patio and our busy guest-filled black walnut community table...it's easy to embrace the Beckett's Table mantra: Come Together.
- OTOpenTable DinerSouth Carolina •1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoThe service was excellent and the cocktails were amazing! A few issues with the food but they took that dish off the bill. The apple pie for dessert is a must!More infoThe Vig - ArcadiaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Central Phoenix•4.5
- SJSherylJPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoFour of us tried 4 different entrees - the short rib, salmon, petite chicken and pork stew. We ate every bite. The outside seating was very nice too. This will be a date night favorite from now on and a great place to bring guests.More infoBeckett's TablePrice: Expensive• American• Central Phoenix•4.7
- JjuliesvipDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This was an incredible find! Nearest location and amazing food! The staff was so nice and knowledgeable of the menu and location! We will definitely be back!More infoLon's at The HermosaPrice: Expensive• American• Paradise Valley•4.8
- RSRosemarySPhoenix / Arizona •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The staff were polite and attentive. The food was excellent. My only complaint was the noise level caused difficulty hearing my spouse.More infoThe Henry - PhoenixPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Central Phoenix•4.8
- AAnonymousvipPhoenix / Arizona •73 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Eddie our server was wonderful and attentive. The food was beyond amazing with the sweetest Alaskan King Crab legs I've ever had. Steak tender juicy and well seasoned. Sea bass just perfect. We will be back!More infoSteak 44Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Central Phoenix•4.9
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
A sprawling city in the heart of the desert southwest, Phoenix fares brilliantly when it comes to food. Of course you’ll find Mexican favorites like chili con carne, pozole and tamales. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can nosh on cactus fries pre-rattlesnake course. (True story.) Breweries, Asian restaurants and new American cuisine can all be found in spades, too. The nearby suburb of Scottsdale is host to a number of elegant eateries and old world golf clubs, like the Art Deco Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Biltmore Hotel.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Central Phoenix is Royal Palms Holiday Banquet Buffet
- Central Market Shopping Center
- Camelback Colonnade Shopping Center
- Camelback East Shops Shopping Center
- Biltmore Plaza Shopping Center
- Biltmore Fashion Park
- Myrtle Park
- Westown Shopping Center
- New World Park
- Palm Glen Shopping Center
- Westown Park
- Indian Village Shopping Center
- Delicias Park
- Country Gable Park
- Thomas East Shopping Center
- Yapa Park
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport
- Windsor Square Shopping Center
- Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport
- Castles And Coasters
- Pueblo Grande Museum