- AAnutvipOttawa •10 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a great brunch Sunday. My husband and I both enjoyed the food. He had the eggs Benedict and I had the smoked salmon. We sat at the counter, which I always enjoy. I like to see everything going on as usual. It was very busy, so you have to wait 20 minutes or so for your meal, but it was very worth waiting for and the service is great!More infoCantina GiaPrice: Expensive• Italian• The Glebe•4.4
- CHCraigHOttawa •7 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe have been to Riviera a number of times. Every time the experience, cocktails and food are top notch. Our server Gil was a fantastic host and made our night out very enjoyable. Really enjoyed the Steak Frites, and the app of Tuna Crudo. Although it's a pricey menu, the service, food and environment more than makes up for the cost.More infoRivieraPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Canadian• Ottawa•4.7
- JJojoOttawa •5 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoExcellent service provided outdoor on patio. Very good food and great ambiance. Will return for sure.More infoCrust & Crate - OgilviePrice: Moderate• Pizza Bar• Gloucester•4.7
- CcarolinemNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 25, 2023Great portions, friendly staff and consistently delicious food.More infoLittle Turkish Village Dining LoungePrice: Moderate• Turkish• Orléans•4.2
- GGigiOttawa •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Portions are a little small for prices e.g. calamari.More infoMoxies - OrleansPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Ottawa•4.7
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Cumberland who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Toast, Skip The Dishes.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Cumberland either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.