- BKBillK1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoVery good service and the food was excellent. Salad bar was very fresh with good selection and the meats were very tender and well spiced.More infoPampa Brazilian Steakhouse - Red Deer$$$$• Brazilian Steakhouse• Red Deer•4.7
- DGDeanGCalgary / Southern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat restaurant and fantastic food and well worth the visit. Chief David and staff do a great job. we will defiantly be back.More infoChef David's Cacio e Pepe Italian Bistro$$$$• Italian• Olds•4.7
- BKBrendaK1 review5.0Dined on Sept 13, 2023Great mood out in the patio area. Service was fast and friendly. Food was delicious.More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Red Deer$$$$• American• Red Deer•4.7
- MPMeaganPCalgary / Southern Alberta •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 9, 2023This was half our parties first time dining here. Everything was good to great! The noise level was a bit high for our liking. But overall it was fantastic!More infoHash Breakfast Eatery & Forno Italian$$$$• Italian• Red Deer•4.6
- BJBevJEdmonton / Northern Alberta •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was great to be able to book through OpenTable online, but our request for seating when we arrived at the restaurant did not match our request online. We had asked for regular height table in the dining area and we were given a bar/height table in the bar. We found it was very loud and had difficulty conversing across the table. The bartender was also our server. He was very good! He was personable and appreciated! The food was fantastic! Overall we had a delightful evening despite the seating arrangementMore infoThe Granary Kitchen$$$$• Canadian• Red Deer•4.2
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.