Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Must Try – Our Award Winning (Cincinnati Business Courier June 21) - Crispy Arancini / Risotto / Braised Lamb & Whipped Feta.
In addition, we offer a unique array of Wines from around the world and local Craft Beers on tap.
Be it, date night, a business gathering or if you just want to feel appreciated and welcomed, join us at Frankie’s for a comfortable, relaxing restaurant atmosphere. Looking to Celebrate Life a little more, stay for the fun until we close with great sounds and weekly special events, (Dancing is Highly Recommended).
Lead by Chef Pedro and the Family, Let’s share the joy and savor the moments together at Frankie’s Place !
Bringing traditional East Coast Italian to Cincinnati!
Specializing in house made pasta, hand-tossed pizza, as well as craft spritzes and cocktails, Rosie's Italian offers a slice of traditional, family-oriented Italian cooking with elevated care and attentiveness.
Cincinnati’s prime spot for cocktails and sushi. Lit up in red and purple, Baru’s atmosphere submerges patrons into a nightlife experience awash in Tokyo aesthetics.
*On New Year's Eve and Valentines day we only offer a pre-fix menu
A passion to serve.
It is our sole desire that everything, and we mean everything, that arrives at your table at Prime Restaurants delights you. To that end, we use only the finest, freshest ingredients, masterfully prepared in recipes designed to engage all of your senses.
We invite you to experience steakhouse and seafood dining at its finest, extensive wine selection and outstanding service.
- OTOpenTable DinerBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOur server was awesome, the experience was perfect so thank you to the team at Sotto for making a meal out in Cincinnati feel very old world, memorable, and special. The pasta was awesome, full stop. The specialty drinks were okay, but other bars have better cocktails at a lower price. The service was incredibly attentive and the ambience was very pleasant. I personally didn’t love the ricotta donuts so maybe pick something else if you’re not a fan of food having oil as a part of the flavor profile, but otherwise, all of the food was perfect and highly memorable (bread with goat cheese, Caesar salad, and a couple different pastas). I’m not a food critic or a professional chef, I definitely couldn’t have prepared any of what we ate - so please take my perspective as a layman’s point. I’d go back in a heartbeat because it was very special, and again, a huge thank you to the people who made it so.More infoSottoPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Central Business District•4.9
- PSPalmSpringsDinervipPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •574 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat menu, imaginative flavor combos, reasonable prices, and fantastic service (by David… an experienced professional)! SO happy to have dined here! Strongly recommended!More infoMetropole @ 21c Museum HotelPrice: Moderate• American• Central Business District•4.5
- BHBrandiHCincinnati / Dayton •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoOne of my favorite restaurants in all of Cincinnati! Food is always great! Service is great! This is the restaurant I take all visitors to.More infoNada - CincinnatiPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Mexican• Central Business District•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerCincinnati / Dayton •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoEverything was great we love Jeff Ruby’s. The only feedback is that we had three peace of cake to go. Cheese cake, Chocolate cake and Carrot cake. The Cheese cake and chocolate cake weren’t that tasty and and Carrot cake we gave to my father in law. I remember the Cheese cake was always really good but maybe they changed it. Anyway, other than that everything was awesome.More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - CincinnatiPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Central Business District•4.9
- RGRGMasonvipChicago / Illinois •7 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe food is outstanding. I especially like the Brussel sprouts. My party sat outside, and it was a little chilly, but tolerable. The service was a little slower than I expected, but not bad. I will be back.More infoVia VitePrice: Moderate• Italian• Central Business District•4.7
Discover Central Business District
Cincinnati's Central Business District is a bustling neighborhood known for its stadiums and casinos, and the area is also home to several iconic establishments. Located between Central Parkway and the Ohio River, the Central Business District has dozens of restaurants. Diners who would like to enjoy a taste of the city's immigrant history can eat at one of the Greek diners. Some of these venues have existed for over 75 years, run by owners who remain committed to using the recipes of their ancestors. Ohio was also a destination of Polish immigrants after World War II, so several bakeries in the area serve the traditional bread, cakes, and pastries of Eastern Europe. For modern recipes, adventurous palates can venture to the New American bistros and upscale seafood restaurants near the Ohio River.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Central Business District is Americano
- Carew Tower
- Millennium Hotel Cincinnati
- Taft Museum of Art
- Piatt Park
- East Fourth Street Historic District
- Bicentennial Commons At Sawyer Point
- Riverview Park
- Lytle Park Historic District
- Probasco Fountain
- Garfield Suites Hotel
- Tyler Davidson Fountain
- Hampton Inn and Suites Cincinnati - Downtown
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown
- American Sign Museum
- Woods Museum Historical
- Duke Energy Convention Center
- Lytle Park
- Fountain Place Shopping Center
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Downtown
- Fountain Square