- DMDawnMLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAbsolutely amazing dining experience! The food was like nothing we had ever tasted before, the flavour profiles were unbelievable! Complete 5/5 experience. I’m both gluten free and vegetarian and the kitchen accommodated this no problem, the best gluten free food I’ve tasted! My husband had the meat tasting menu and said his was exceptional too.More infoSauvagePrice: Very Expensive• Canadian• Canmore•4.8
- CPCfromParkCalgary / Southern Alberta •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWonderful food, great happy service , local vibe , noise was “energetic” but still fine for a dinner out if not looking for a quiet place :)More infoThe Market BistroPrice: Expensive• Italian• Canmore•4.5
- BBBruceBTampa / Central Florida West •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat service and food...always enjoyable...we make an effort to come at least once a week...More infoBridgette Bar CanmorePrice: Expensive• American• Canmore•4.8
- CHChrisH1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThe location was out of this world and the food was not very short of the same. Everything was perfect and the servers were amazing. Well done! Great place to go on a honeymoon.More infoSky Bistro, Mountain Top Dining @ Banff GondolaPrice: Expensive• Canadian• Banff•4.5
- KKimallyToronto / Ontario •6 reviews4.0Dined on Sept 13, 2023Great views service was mediocre We didn't appreciate the waitress bringing appetizers and main course 5 minutes between Food was hot and tasty and worth the priceMore infoThe Summit RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Canadian• Kananaskis•4.4
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Kananaskis is The Summit Restaurant