- MMelsEdmonton / Northern Alberta •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoHad to see what all the hype was about - so we had pretty high expectations! We were not disappointed. Amazing food, decent portion sizes, excellent presentation. Will absolutely be back for the hamachi! Cocktail menu had some unique items but didn't blow us away. Lively spot but a little too loud & crowded for a comfortable atmosphere. Save room for the cream puffs dessert!!!More infoTen Foot Henry$$$$• Contemporary Canadian• Calgary•4.8
- HWHollyW1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat atmosphere and service. No food was ordered so that's why the 1 star.More infoUNTITLED Champagne Lounge$$$$• Tapas / Small Plates• Downtown•4.7
- GDGrantDCalgary / Southern Alberta •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 2, 2023Good food. Comfortable seating. Our server was fantastic! The nicest young lady.More infoMR MIKES - High River$$$$• Steakhouse• High River•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinervipCalgary / Southern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I don’t give 5 stars like ever but if there were 6 I would gladly do so. Above the food, and atmosphere was absolutely amazing the server how fast, friendly and efficient she was honestly amazed me. Definitely one my new fav restaurants in Calgary.More infoBarbarella$$$$• Italian• Calgary•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCalgary / Southern Alberta •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was honestly wonderful like words can’t explain I don’t know where to begin food was complete perfection service was amazing prices were very affordable our waitress kept checking up on us we ordered the Steak Frites and it was amazing the steak was cooked to perfection it’s my number 1 place to go to everytime we go on a dateMore infoMAJOR TOM$$$$• Continental• Downtown•4.6
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.