Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Sip a signature margarita with unique flavors such as cucumber jalepeno or aguacate (yes, we said avocado) as you watch your Tableside Guacamole made to your taste from more than a dozen fresh ingredients.
Home made tortillas, sauces, and salsas are made fresh daily to accompany an assortment of meats and seafood prepared on a Plancha or a grill using pecan and mesquite wood that instills a rich flavor. Plus save room for dessert including our pumpkin bread pudding or espresso churros.
- TTiffanyPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined todayWe were a rather large group that attended. The team at Culinary Dropout is exceptional, hands-on, helpful in hosting and their level of care was top-notch.More infoCulinary Dropout at The QuarterPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• North Scottsdale•4.6
- CCCaraCDetroit / Eastern Michigan •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had a 5:15 reservation on a Saturday for a party of 6. When we arrived the restaurant was very busy but we were seated within 10 minutes. Although service was a bit slow, it was worth the wait as everything was delicious. One kid’s food was delayed and they offered to comp a dessert. Highly recommend this place and walking around Kierland in the evening is enjoyable.More infoNorth Italia – Kierland CommonsPrice: Moderate• Italian• Scottsdale Quarter/Kierland Commons•4.6
- DDDrewDPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Better than expected. We had the fried deviled eggs, beet salad, bone in ribeye, and a lobster tail. Best experience . The servers a a little over the top but it adds to the show. Don’t forget about the Carmel cake at the end. Totally worth it.More infoDominick's SteakhousePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Scottsdale Quarter/Kierland Commons•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerPhoenix / Arizona •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Sat on the patio on a cold and rainy day-heaters were perfect. Server was super. Catching up with a friend, so we lingered. Server did not rush us at all. I wanted something light and not sweet -she recommended the skinny margarita. Hit the spot! Food was top quality as always. Two minor complaints- My friend used the restroom and it overflowed. Yuck. Apparently a recurrent problem. Please invest in a serious plumbing repair! 4 young women working the check in desk-yet apparently don’t know how to communicate or speak to customers. Better training please! Had reservation. Checked in. Asked to step aside while someone before us was being seated. Sure thing. Worker we checked in with stepped away. Guess she didn’t communicate that we were next. Nor did the remaining workers get curious as to why the 2 of us were standing there. Multiple customers came in and were seated. I said “excuse me-we’ve been waiting to be seated”. Worker admonished me - well, you should check in with us. Duh. I did!More infoTrue Food Kitchen - ScottsdalePrice: Moderate• American• Scottsdale Quarter/Kierland Commons•4.5
- RrxmarilynrxvipPhoenix / Arizona •192 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A go to place for any special occasion or just a special evening out! Truly, a one of a kind place that never disappoints with excellent food and superb customer service!More infoZinc BistroPrice: Expensive• French• Scottsdale Quarter/Kierland Commons•4.7
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 28, 2023 there are 35 restaurants in Scottsdale Quarter/Kierland Commons. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Unspecified, Seafood, Japanese, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Scottsdale Quarter/Kierland Commons who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Scottsdale Quarter/Kierland Commons either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Palm View
- Kierland Commons Condos
- Thunderbird Home
- Greenway-Homes at Scottsdale with Pool View
- Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsdale
- Sundance Luxury Resort
- Courtyard Scottsdale North
- Quail Run
- Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
- Entertainers Paradise In The Heart Of Scottsdale / Paradise Valley
- Papago Plaza Shopping Center
- Sonoran Villa
- Desert Bloom
- Sol Mate
- Kierland Commons
- Sahkoo Park
- Sereno Park
- Thunderbird Square Shopping Center
- Promenade At Scottsdale Shopping Center
- Redfield Manor