Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We proudly serve only the finest cuts of Premium Alberta Sterling Silver meat which prepared by 15 years experienced butcher. Every table features a built-in grill (use gas) to allow you to dine at your own table.
- MDMissD1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat service. The food tasted great. Server was awesomeMore infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Dalhousie - Calgary$$$$• Canadian• Aspen / Strathcona / West Springs•4.4
- Zzman1 review4.0Dined 7 days agoreturn patron, overall experience was very good, the server could have had a smile : )More infoMilestones Grill + Bar - Calgary - Market Mall$$$$• Global, International• Calgary•4.5
- CCateCalgary / Southern Alberta •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great service. Delicious food. A little noisy and quite crowded. VERY pricey. It was $165 plus tip for two of us. 2 drinks each. Meals with one side. Coffee and dessert. Everything was well prepared and delicious. Because of the cost, we only go there when we have gift cards.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Crowfoot$$$$• Steakhouse• Calgary•4.6
- CCesarCalgary / Southern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023"I love the relaxed feel of this place – like a comfortable dining room in a friends home. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The potato-leek soup was amazing and the Bibb lettuce salad was refreshing. The table was split on the monkfish – one person thought it was great, but another felt that the tastes didn't quite mesh. Everyone loved the flat iron steak. Service was well-timed and friendly, wines were affordable."More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Market Mall$$$$• Steakhouse• Calgary•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipCalgary / Southern Alberta •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I very much enjoy Borough. I was a little surprised at how small the burger was, and how the garden salad was tomatoes and arugula only. Still delicious though. And our waitress was excellent! This is definitely my favourite undiscovered gem in our communityMore infoBorough Bar + Grill$$$$• American• Calgary•4.5
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.