- OTOpenTable DinerEssex •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoGem of a place. Christmas lunch was very good. Food well prepared and portions were generous. Service was very good , certainly enough staff and it was good to see a local restaurant so busy. The meals were good value. Each main came with seasonal veg and Cauliflower cheese. Great choice of starters. The main Christmas meal was just what we wanted with a lovely gravy too. Desserts were delicious and again there was a good choice on offer. The food was very well cooked and presented. The Chefs deserve a well done alongside the waiters & waitresses. All in all a lovely friendly place to start the Christmas time!More infoLe Bouchon Brasserie & HotelPrice: Expensive• French• Maldon•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoArrived with high expectations, but they still managed to thrill us even more with a knockout evening Let’s just be certain here…the food and menu is outstanding , Julian ( the owner, new to the restaurant arena) has designed this restaurant very stylishly , menu , clearly also designed with impeccable taste, hats off to the chefs!! We had the sharing Beef Wellington , without a doubt one of the best I’ve ever eaten Team of waiting staff and cocktail bar all great creators of ambience, expresso martini , doesn’t get better than this!! Go here, treat yourselves, you will be thanking me for a wonderful taste sensation Well done you fabulous lot HAUS is simply sublimeMore infoHaus RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Maldon•4.5
- SSSS84Essex •5 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 15, 2023We booked at Bunsay Bar & Grill but got redirected last minute to The Warren Estate due to a problem. I can only say it was an incredible roast. They honoured the Bunsay prices and the dog. We can only say that the roast dinner was THE BEST roast dinner we have ever had out. Not a single complaint once we got settled. The gravy was perfect, beef cooked to perfection, veg very tasty and also perfectly cooked. We will definitely recommend and revisit!!More infoBunsay Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• Pub• Danbury•5
- CCapnlizEssex •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Delicious food, varied menu, excellent service and comfortable table in a quiet area. We come here for family birthdays, usually have different dishes and they are all well cooked and beautifully presented. We are never disappointed and I would heartily recommend The Anchor.More infoThe Anchor DanburyPrice: Moderate• British• Chelmsford•4.6
- MTMyraTEssex •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Generous helpings, friendly staff. Sorry there were no oysters on the menu considering Malden is famous for them. Hope to eat here again in the future.More infoFish On The QuayPrice: Moderate• British• Maldon•3.1
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Danbury. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Danbury who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Danbury either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.