Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar serves the finest cuts of succulent steak, aged for tenderness and grilled to perfection. Prime rib is a Keg specialty, slow roasted, hand carved and perfectly seasoned with special Keg spices. The restaurant also serves delicious seafood, memorable appetizers, crisp salads and decadent desserts. A casual ambiance and friendly, very knowledgeable staff are proud and reliable trademarks of The Keg Steakhouse & Bar. You will find a truly comfortable and satisfying dining atmosphere accompanied by a fun and up-scale bar setting where guests can enjoy an excellent wine list, signature Keg martinis, and fresh squeezed juice cocktails.
The first outpost of local favourite Pizzeria Gusto, Gusto North is an extension of the flavours and feeling of being at an Italian family dinner table. Inspired by its original location on Academy Road, the Gusto team have brought a meticulously designed original menu and space to Hargrave St. Market's only full service sit down restaurant. Visit, and you’ll feel right at home in the heart of downtown.
- GSGraceS1 review4.0Dined 2 days agothat was the best thai fried rice! i told the server to separate the chili spice which worked for me as i'm not much a fan of spicy food :)More infoThe Merchant KitchenPrice: Expensive• Global, International• Exchange District•4.5
- RRose1 review4.0Dined 5 days agoLa Roca's churros are the best! It is a nice spot to go after work. Between 4 - 6 pm is a good time to go if you are looking for a quieter nice outing with friends. Starts getting busy after 6 pm. Staff are friendly, welcoming, and knowledgeable of the menu. The cooks present the food really well. Would recommend the nachos as the cooks layer it on and can be considered a meal in itself. Would go again and recommend to others.More infoLa RocaPrice: Moderate• Mexican• South Portage•4.4
- TETheEatervipTampa / Central Florida West •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe only downside about gusto North is that it gets very loud and it’s hard to hear. And I like a lively ambience.More infoGusto NorthPrice: Moderate• Italian• South Portage•4.6
- RSRhondaSWinnipeg / Manitoba •3 reviews5.0Dined on May 14, 2023The food was delicious and great portion size. Drinks and dinner cost very affordable...we'll b back!More infoElephant & Castle - WinnipegPrice: Moderate• undefined• Winnipeg•3.9
- GGraceWinnipeg / Manitoba •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We love the Keg because their food is consistently great. They only reliable place to get an excellent steak and great service.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Garry StreetPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• South Portage•4.6
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in South Portage is The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Garry Street