Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We've just completed our soft-opening in Hunters Creek and have had an incredibly warm reception from the locals and food critics.
- RDRonDvipGreater Boston •54 reviews5.0Dined todayWe enjoyed a wonderful meal here. The bar staff were especially kind and gracious. The drinks were fantastic. This is a beautifully designed dining space. I highly recommend it.More infoKnife & SpoonPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.6
- JSJaySvipNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoWe had a wonderful dining experience at Primo. Everything me to our expectations. Highly recommend Primo!!More infoPrimoPrice: Expensive• Italian• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.6
- MAMichaelAFort Lauderdale •3 reviews4.0Dined 5 days agoWe selected Palate for its menu, good reviews and location away from the Orlando tourists. There were only a few other patrons in the restaurant. We ordered the bronzed salmon and the pork chops. The salmon was a little dry and light on seasoning. The pork chops were better. The chocolate Old Fashioned was awesome!!!More infoPalate Bistro & BarPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Hunters Creek•4.5
- CMCatherineM1 review5.0Dined on Oct 25, 2023I found this restaurant on a Groupon. The food and the service was awesome! We actually ended up going 2 days in a row for dinner trying a different dish each time. The first night our sever was Kenny and was amazing. He explained the menu and was very patient with us as we made our selection feom thw plentiful menu. I would definitely give them 10 stars if possible.More infoKing Crab - OrlandoPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Hunters Creek•4.6
- DVDavidVOrlando / Central Florida East •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The reservation was right on time. Service was excellent. Macho the Chef hands down best tasting meal I’ve had at Benihana. Sometimes it can taste a little oily but man he cooked that food AMAZING!!!More infoBenihana - Orlando - International Drive, FLPrice: Moderate• Japanese• I Drive / Sand Lake•3.8
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Hunters Creek is Palate Bistro & Bar