- JTJoeTChicago / Illinois •13 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWhen living nearer to the area, we used to come here all the time. Haven’t been in a long while. Food and service was terrific. We will make it a point to come here more often.More infoPalermo's 95th Fine Italian CuisinePrice: Moderate• Italian• Oak Lawn•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoDrinks and food where decent our server Oscar was awesome answered all questions about the drinks and gave us samples without us asking for them which made the experience feel more relaxingMore infoThe Barrel ClubPrice: Moderate• American• Oak Lawn•4.7
- PFPatrickFChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGM Terrence was outstanding and it was very busy but he found the time to talk to us to make sure we had our drinks Awesome place to dine and food was outstanding PatrickMore infoFrancesca's on 95thPrice: Moderate• Italian• Oak Lawn•4.8
- JKJohnKChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 7, 2023My wife, her sister and I went for a early diner. We had seen that it changed hands. We read the reviews and the published menu and decided to go. We were not disappointed. The food was excellent, since early it was not crowded and it was nice and quiet for good conversation. I would recommend it. I hope it makes it as we will go back again. It is possibly more upscale than what that location is used to.More infoHMD Bar and GrillPrice: Moderate• undefined• Chicago Ridge•4.3
- TRToniRvipChicago / Illinois •21 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We wanted to celebrate New Year’s Day with something special and Cooper’s Hawk was perfect. We’re wine club members so we began with a tasting then lunch afterwards. Everything was greatMore infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Oak LawnPrice: Moderate• American• Oak Lawn•4.4
Chicago’s 9 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Chicago’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a nationally acclaimed South Indian spot and a Ukrainian spot from a James Beard Award-winning duo.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
Chicago’s 7 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Chicago
Chicagoans know that special-occasion meals come in all shapes and sizes. And even though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party here. These Windy City restaurants transform a regular Saturday (or Monday or Tuesday) night into an unforgettable evening. Read on for a guide to the 10 best places in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Chicago Ridge is HMD Bar and Grill
- Palos Hills Golf Club
- Stahlak Park
- Chicago Ridge Prairie Nature Preserve
- Moore Park
- Commons of Chicago Ridge Shopping Center
- Michael Park
- Commissioners Park
- Bridgeview Shopping Center
- Stony Creek Golf Course
- Peaks Park
- Osborne Park
- Aspen Park
- Palos Motel
- Bridgeview Inn
- Loveland Park
- Krasowski Park
- Freedom Park
- Worthwoods Park