Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are located in Sandman Hotel basement.
- JSJeffSDallas - Fort Worth •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We have been going to Reata for years now and always have an amazing experience. Everyone is so personable and friendly; the waiters/waitresses are very knowledgeable. My wife has a gluten allergy and they had a lot of options for her. We will be back again!More infoReataPrice: Expensive• Regional American (Southwestern)• Fort Worth Downtown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNashville •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The server Adam was amazing 😉More infoLonesome Dove Western Bistro - Fort WorthPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Fort Worth Stockyards•4.8
- LALauraAvipDallas - Fort Worth •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 202397 is so lucky to have a server like Daniel! He was outstanding! Menu knowledge , little extras to make our dining experience so much better! Let’s say you know you are going to spend a little more money than you would for the same food elsewhere it should be amazing. It was. But better little nuances in the dishes that change great to extraordinary… and we are talking about Avocado toast (don’t be cheap, put the crab on it!!!) , and bacon(OMG THAT BACON THING, get it just get it!) and Tostadas I can’t explain those you gotta eat them… I feel I’m not being fair just calling the mimosa and Bloody by their common names they need someone name to honor what’s really going on there!! Oh and just don’t look at other people’s tables or you will wish you got what they got!! Now… if Brunch is that good well I can’t imagine what’s gonna happen when we go to dinner!More info97 West Kitchen + Bar at Hotel DroverPrice: Expensive• American• Fort Worth Cultural District & TCU•4.7
- EAElizabethAvipDallas - Fort Worth •36 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Perfect for brunch to kick off the New Year. The food was wonderful.More infoDel Frisco's Grille - Fort WorthPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Fort Worth Downtown•4.3
- TTonysDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Atmosphere was very good. Service was outstanding. Food was out of this world. Very clean and well organized. Staff is well trained and very knowledgeable. Very good dining experience. Worth the price.More infoTexas de Brazil - Ft. WorthPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Fort Worth Downtown•4.7
Dallas’s 6 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Frequently asked questions
- Super 8 Motel - Fort Worth
- Willow Creek Park
- Pioneer Stadium
- Days Inn Fort Worth-Stockyards
- Staybridge Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek
- Lyndon Baines Johnson Park
- Kennedy Middle School Football Stadium
- Kirby Creek Park
- Motel 6 Conroe
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth I-35 Western Center
- Lewis Park
- Baymont Inn & Suites Conroe
- Americas Best Value Inn
- Travis Field
- Valley Park
- Kennedy Middle School Baseball Field
- William Houston Park
- Mountain Creek Lake
- Montgomery Park
- Festival Discount Mall Shopping Center