- SSSamS1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoI absolutely loved Daphne. The service was outstanding, they made me feel like a regular even though it was my first time. Everyone paid attention to detail and went above and beyond. One gentleman noticed I was sitting next to the door inside and it was a bit cool outside, he closed it without hesitation. Then later he mentioned that there was another table I could take to avoid the cold from the door opening and closing. I hadn’t mentioned it, but was very cold and appreciated his attentiveness and accepted the offer to switch tables. The server we had was great as well. The food was fantastic, we had the Gruyère doughnuts, asparagus pizza, mussels and coconut cream pie for dessert. The ambience was great (music slightly on the louder side) but overall great energy. I can’t say enough great things. Thank you! Looking forward to returning again.More infoDaphnePrice: Very Expensive• American• Financial District•4.4
- KkatlToronto / Ontario •6 reviews4.0Dined on Aug 26, 2023Fun vibe and good food but super loud if you’re just getting dinner / drinksMore infoPWD - Pizza Wine DiscoPrice: Expensive• Dining Bar• King West•3.9
- OTOpenTable DinerBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 27, 2023The food was excellent, the service was perfect. And I will return again when I am in Toronto.More infoThai Room - King WestPrice: Moderate• Thai• Liberty Village•4.1
- HFHardcoreFoodievipToronto / Ontario •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 8, 2023Absolutely loved the restaurant, very good vibes, food was delicious, server was super friendly and made great accommodations- ones that I have to return to try! They even have bowling, air hockey which makes for a fun evening!More infoCatalystPrice: Expensive• Dining Bar• King West•4.2
- Ccoco57vipToronto / Ontario •91 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Another outstanding meal at Terroni Queen Street! I had the spaghettini with lobster which was a special New Year offering. We all shared the Focu Meu pizza with eggplant and spicy ‘nduja sausage. The wine list is extensive even for wines by the glass. Everything was perfect including the service. And I love the new layout since the renovations.More infoTerroni QueenPrice: Expensive• Italian• Queen West•4.4
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Indigenous -Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Indigenous -Owned and -Operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
The 12 most romantic restaurants in Toronto for every type of date
Toronto’s signature diversity infuses many aspects of its food scene, including its batch of romantic restaurants. For some couples, date night means crisp white tablecloths, fine wine, and exceptional service. Others lust after buzzy hotspots that encourage them to lean in close for intimate conversations. Fortunately, the Queen City is well-stocked with both kinds of places—and everything in between. In North York, a decades-old French landmark, known for its flower-filled patio, is sure to impress even the choosiest date. A Trinidadian chef serves up inspired Caribbean cuisine and dreamy getaway vibes at a rustic Queen West restaurant. Shareable small plates pair well with flirty banter at a beloved tapas joint in Little Italy. Whether you’re wooing a new crush or celebrating your 10th wedding anniversary, Toronto has a table for you. Read on for a guide to 12 of the city’s most romantic restaurants, poised for every type of date.
Toronto’s 6 Best New Restaurants to Try
With restaurants featuring big-name chefs, bold flavours, and jaw-dropping views, Toronto continues to earn its reputation as an exciting food town. The summer of 2022 ushered in a wave of new openings and resurrections. There are fine-dining venues serving artfully plated masterpieces, design-forward restaurants dishing out seriously high-quality fare, and casual spots serving relaxed vibes with great food. No matter what you’re craving, these must-book Toronto tables, the best of Queen City right now, offer something for diners of all stripes.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Toronto
Whether you prefer a cozy dive bar, a cheerful brewpub, or a swanky hotel lounge, there’s no shortage of places in Toronto to enjoy a drink. The city’s after-dark scene teems with creative mixologists, innovative drink menus, and settings that tempt you to linger. Many of Toronto’s best bars invite you to bring both your thirst and your hunger, with top-notch food menus giving you the option to stay for a meal. Read on for OpenTable’s picks of where to go for low-intervention wine—that’s vino produced with minimum interference from the winemaker—perfectly-prepared old fashioneds, or locally brewed ales in Toronto.
The Top 12 Toronto Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
Toronto comes to life during patio season, and a long dreary winter of lockdowns makes its arrival this year feel particularly celebratory. From glamorous rooftops with bar bites to tranquil backyard settings with Asian-influenced fare, there’s an al fresco restaurant for every mood and craving. Read on to discover some of the top spots for outdoor dining in Toronto.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
Where to Find the Best Burgers in Toronto
Few foods are more soul-warmingly satisfying than a well-made burger. This classic handheld never goes out of style — perhaps because the best burgers strike a delicate balance between the familiar and the novel. The beef-and-bun combo is timeless and comforting, but — from fancy wagyu patties to globally influenced condiments and housemade buns — there are endless ways to dress it up and intrigue diners’ taste buds. Whether you prefer a locally sourced beef burger enjoyed in stylish surroundings or a light, alternative protein option that you can eat on the run, these 10 essential Toronto burgers satisfy every kind of craving.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 23, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Niagara. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Asian, Mediterranean and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Niagara who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Niagara either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.