- NPNedPSan Francisco Bay Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food was delicious. The employees are so friendly and work so hard. Our server was awesome. She was very busy and yet was constantly checking on us to refill drinks and make sure we were happy with our food, etc. This restaurant has quickly become one of our favorites due to the great food and the wonderful employees.More infoDoc B's Restaurant - IndianapolisPrice: Moderate• American• Castleton / Keystone Crossings•4.6
- HHappycustomerIndiana •4 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoIt was our 42nd anniversary and Harry & Izzy's was a fabulous place to celebrate it. Everyone, from the hostesses and wait staff, to the bus boys, was friendly and helpful. Our waitress, Ariel, was top notch. She took the time to answer questions, even when they were trivial. The entire staff signed an anniversary card for us, and several wished us a happy anniversary. The food was excellent. There wasn't any dish that was subpar. I would definitely recommend Harry & Izzy's.More infoHarry & Izzy's - NorthsidePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Castleton / Keystone Crossings•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerIndiana •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Family flying in from CA. and were starving having been delayed and changing planes! We knew exactly where to take them and we were not disappointed! Our waiter was prompt and so was our food and it was hot and delicious!! Thank you!!More infoSeasons 52 - IndianapolisPrice: Expensive• American• Castleton / Keystone Crossings•4.8
- DdeejayIndiana •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Ruth's Chris ALWAYS does an 'A number one' job! Friendly cordial staff, primo food prepared perfectly and a warm ambiance. What more can you say? It is a wonderful place for a great meal, whether for a holiday feast, a special occasion celebration, or...just because. You can't go wrong at Ruth's Chris!More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Indianapolis NorthsidePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Castleton / Keystone Crossings•4.8
- CGClaudiaGvipIndiana •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Hostesswas very accommodating. We had a hearing impaired adult with is and ask to be seaterd in a quiet area. She said she would check. After returning to us, she was able to seat us in a great place. Appreciated the effort. Excellent waiter. Food was good. Cocktails were made well. Excellent dining day.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - IndianapolisPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown Indy•4.7
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Washington Township who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Washington Township either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.