- DGDawnG1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoA beautiful spot for a special occasion or simply an intimate dinner for twoMore infoThe Beach Club Resort$$$$• Canadian• Parksville•4.3
- CHCathyH1 review4.0Dined 5 days agoEasy to book a reservation online, convenient location. The view is outstanding, the menu is diverse, something for everyone. It wasn't overly busy on a September Saturday morning, the service was excellent and the food was very good, but if you like your eggs soft and runny, medium is overcooked.More infoBayside Restaurant and Lounge$$$$• Canadian• Nanaimo•4.3
- IIdakVancouver / British Columbia •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 13, 2023Our service and food were prompt and delicious and had a great time with friendsMore infoMontana's BBQ & Bar - Nanaimo$$$$• undefined• Nanaimo•4.3
- CSCarrieSVancouver / British Columbia •1 review4.0Dined on Sept 1, 2023Was surprised to realize that any of their burgers can be made with a tofu patty. Really makes it inclusive for non-meat eaters.More infoBin 4 Burger Lounge - Nanaimo$$$$• Burgers• Nanaimo•4.3
- KFKatyF1 review5.0Dined on Aug 23, 2023The service was wonderful, our waitress Kat was the best. We always have a fabtime at OJ's Food was yummy Well done everyone 👏More infoOriginal Joe's Restaurant & Bar - Nanaimo$$$$• undefined• Nanaimo•4.4
14 romantic restaurants for any kind of date night in Vancouver
Whether it’s on February 14 and you’re toasting love with everyone else or it’s just the two of you marking an anniversary, ocean-flanked Vancouver has you covered for romantic restaurants. A Silk Road-inspired spot with locations in Kits and Mount Pleasant regales couples with live music. In the Stadium District, a swanky hotel restaurant is a group hang hotspot thanks to extravagant, shareable desserts such as crème brûlée doughnuts and hot whiskey cake. In Fairview, a tiny but mighty bar with a solid tapas selection was made for no-pressure first dates. At these top Vancouver restaurants, romance isn’t just about candlelight and wine. Here are 14 romantic restaurants designed for you and your sweetheart to adore.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
Vancouver’s breathtaking surroundings make it all the more exciting to go out for a celebratory meal. But beyond epic waterfront views, Vancouver’s thriving dining scene holds something for all kinds of celebrations. Whether it’s a top-notch Chinese meal in luxe interiors, eating flaky Moroccan pastries under a lantern-lit ceiling, or sharing a towering seafood platter in a city famous for its fresh catch, Vancouver offers plenty of options for a celebratory meal out. Read on for 13 Vancouver restaurants to book when you’re looking to ring in something special.
4 New Must-Try Restaurants in Vancouver
New restaurants have been opening at a pace faster than Vancouver has seen in recent years, making dining here more exciting than ever. Choose from additional locations of local favorites, an Alberta eatertainment import where you can eat and play at the same time, and an all-new concept serving ancient Peruvian fare in Mount Pleasant. Restaurants are also increasingly offering ways to give back, with one spot benefitting humanitarian relief in Ukraine and another folding gratuity into prices to provide fair salaries and benefits. No matter the cuisine or reason, these are the four must-book new spots around Vancouver.
Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
Almost every restaurant will happily serve up drinks—alcoholic or booze-free—regardless of whether there’s a food order. But there are times when something extra special is necessary when it comes to what’s in the glass and the atmosphere. Raise a glass to these dozen Vancouver spots that all offer something standout in the drinks department, from the city’s most innovative cocktails to more casual haunts for game day.
Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
With the end of spring showers, Vancouver’s sunny season is starting and restaurant patios, rooftops, and terraces are poised to welcome you back. The city’s temporary patio program—which kicked off in the summer of 2020 in response to the pandemic—has some changes for summer 2022, so you might not see as many temporary sidewalk and curbside patios as before. Here are some of Vancouver’s best outdoor dining spots, some open year-round. Get ready for afternoon tea, mountain and sea views, and the joys of being outside for cool cocktails, snacks, and meals from brunch to dinner at the city’s top spots for outdoor dining.
21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
Vancouver’s vibe may be relaxed and casual, but the city takes its food seriously. Sustainable seafood and local ingredients are on almost every Vancouver menu from restaurants focussing on international fare to those that serve the region’s iconic Pacific coastal cuisine. Vancouver’s greatest restaurants include newcomers such as Fable Diner’s third location in Yaletown as well as namesake restaurants from some of Canada’s most famous chefs such as Hidekazu Tojo and Vikram Vij. These must-visit restaurants are in Vancouver’s favourite neighbourhoods and within the city’s best hotels, welcoming both casual diners and those celebrating special occasions. These are the 21 Vancouver restaurants that symbolize the city’s impressive dining scene.
10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List
You can get a burger pretty much anywhere, though getting a great burger is much more of a challenge. Whether you like your burger classic or creative, everyday or exceptional, Vancouver’s got you covered for burgers. These are ten of the city's best, from wagyu beef with black truffles to classic smashburgers.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 21, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Parksville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Canadian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Parksville who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Parksville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Tigh-Na-Mara Resort & Conference Centre
- Francis Point B&B
- Englishman River Falls Provincial Park
- Riverbend RV Resort and Cottages
- Garden Bay Marine Park
- Englishman River Falls
- Pacific Shores Resort & Spa
- Beach Acres Resort
- Arbutus Grove Motel
- Hitchie Creek Park
- Cedar Song B&B
- Painted Boat Resort Spa and Marina
- Iris Griffith Wetlands
- Inn the Estuary
- Oceanside Village Resort
- Fisherman's Resort and Marina
- Madeira Park Bed and Breakfast
- Sea Edge Motel
- Ocean Sands Resort Inc.
- Riptide Lagoon