Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- OTOpenTable DinerEast Tennessee •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoManager Nate went above and beyond to ensure we had the best experience. This restaurant was a 3 hour drive from our home and it was totally worth it. My steak was made exactly how I ordered, well done. I could cut it with a fork. Perfectly cooked.More infoSaltgrass Steak House - NashvillePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Donelson•4
- CBCrystalBOrlando / Central Florida East •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food was divine and delicious! They even sang happy birthday to my son! Excellent service!More infoRainforest Cafe - Opry MillsPrice: Moderate• American• Donelson•4.3
- LRLexiRChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food was delicious and arrived in a timely manner, the aquarium and ambiance was interesting. Overall a great experienceMore infoAquarium Restaurant - Opry MillsPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Donelson•4.3
- BBBarbaraBvipNew York / Tri-State Area •28 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe loved: burnt ends, brussel sprouts, blue fin, smoked fish dip, dumplings just okay. Tuna crispy rice the BESTMore infoNokoPrice: Expensive• Asian• East Nashville•4.9
- YRYowguyReviewsvipDallas - Fort Worth •36 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Fun place but not as lively as I had hoped. Food was tastyMore infoThe TreehousePrice: Expensive• American• East Nashville•4.7
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Donelson is Aquarium Restaurant - Opry Mills
- Two Rivers Park
- Opryland Museum
- Hogshead Station Historical
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts - Nashville
- Grand Ole Opr
- Opryland Hotel Gardens
- Grand Ole Opry Museum
- Best Western Suites Nashville - Opryland
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Nashville at Opryland
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Nashville Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville at Opryland
- Fiddlers Inn
- Merry Oaks Shopping Center
- Opry Mills Mall
- Nashville Airport Inn & Suites
- Music City Outlet Center Shopping Center
- Lock Two Park
- Two Rivers Golf Club
- Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center