- SVShondaVRhode Island •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoService was excellent!! David went above and beyond to accommodate us. He was very attentive and extremely pleasant. This was our first experience but definitely not the last.More infoFogo de Chao - ProvidencePrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Providence•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing ! Everything was perfectMore infoLos Andes RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Peruvian• Providence•4.8
- GGeorgevipGreater Boston •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was delicious and are server Sue was just the best she went out of her way to make sure are are meal and drinks were just right for usMore infoTrattoria Romana JohnstonPrice: Moderate• Italian• Johnston•4.6
- BEBobbyEldridgeGreater Boston •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service was impeccable. Food was well prepared. My sister had the lobster crepe that she said was full of lobster chunks and she thoroughly enjoyed it. I had the crab cakes Benedict that was very good though the crab taste was strong, not to my liking but not Massimo's fault. Large portion of perfect home fries. Poached eggs and Hollandaise sauce were perfect We shared a plate of bacon as a side...it was sort of limp and had a strong smoked flavor. So, the only negative honestly was the bacon.More infoMassimoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Providence•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Year’s Day at Hemenway’s with my family—Great experience overall. We had the 2 lb. Lobster Fishermen, 2 lb. Lobster Mac and Cheese, Ellie’s Baked Stuffed Shrimp, and Scallops in addition to an array of appetizers, sides, and desserts. Everything was great. Scallops cooked to perfection. Probably should have gone with the 1 1/2 lb lobster for tenderness. And the cauliflower appetizer was confusing with a gray colored yogurt? Would like to see a return to the jumbo (not such small) baked stuffed shrimp. The shrimp, mashed potato, green bean entree has worked its way down from full-size plate presentation to a small bowl (for everything) in the center of a plate. Key lime pie is phenomenal. Best in New England! This restaurant is very special!More infoHemenway'sPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Providence•4.8
There is something for everyone to enjoy in this popular Rhode Island neighborhood. Whether you have plans to take business colleagues out for lunch, take your spouse on a romantic date or enjoy a bite to eat with the family, Johnston has an exceptional range of dining options. Numerous steak and seafood options are available in both casual and fine restaurants, but there are many ethnic restaurants here as well. For example, you can find everything from French cuisine to Thai and Mexican options. There is even a great selection of pizza joints and comfort food establishments. Italian food is a real favorite in Johnston, with a number of family-owned and -operated establishments offering hearty pasta choices or well-made meat and fish dishes.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Johnston. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Pizza Bar and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Johnston who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Johnston either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.