- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreta has been a server there for 17 years. I went in there once for the first time a year ago and I was lucky enough to have her again on my most recent second visit. She suggested the very best highlights of the menu and was even able to have them recreate an amazing off-menu squid ink pasta and prawn Calabrian chili dish that I got my very first time in. It was delightful because I had been thinking about that dish ever since that first time I had it a year ago. If you’re ever in Seattle, make sure you get a reservation for The Pink Door. It’s beyond excellent in every way. Every bite of everything we ordered was exquisite. From the scallops, to the affogato dessert, and every appetizer we had in between. This place is fabulous.More infoThe Pink DoorPrice: Expensive• Italian• Belltown / Pike Place Market•4.8
- ZMZagMacSeattle / Eastern Washington •47 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoSalty’s always delivers! Had a singular view, friendly service & delicious food.More infoSalty's on Alki BeachPrice: Expensive• Seafood• West Seattle/Alki•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoAmazing food & service! Small space, so it can get a lil noisy, but amazing...More infoSan FermoPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Ballard / Fremont•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoVery good fresh sushi and happy hour was great quality for prices!More infoUmi Sake HousePrice: Moderate• Japanese• Downtown•4.7
- YDYuliaDLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This is my favorite restaurant in Seattle area. The complexity of their many and dishes, which burst with flavor is just unmatched for me. Someone once mentioned that the owner was thinking of writing a cooking book. Let’s say I would buy in a second.More infoToulouse Petit Kitchen & LoungePrice: Expensive• American• Queen Anne•4.7
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
After a day of exploration and adventure, visitors to the Kitsap Peninsula hungrily search for the best eats in Silverdale. No matter the palate, award winning breweries and beachfront restaurants manage to make a real impact with fresh farm-to-table foods and craft beers. Traditional American fare like burgers and fries sit right alongside sushi bars and Thai restaurants in the newer part of town. Enjoy a chicken Caesar salad, a tempura bento box or pad Thai for a flavorful lunch. The Kitsap Mall offers more dining options, including authentic Mexican and gourmet sandwich shops. Old Town Silverdale has combined new tastes with classic architecture to become a hub for chic cafes and micro-breweries.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Silverdale is Red Lobster - Silverdale
- Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel
- Village Square
- Pleasant Harbor State Marine Park
- Oxford Inn Silverdale
- Kitsap County Museum
- Dosewallips State Park
- Bangor Station
- Interrorem Guard Station
- Kitsap Place Mall
- Rainbow Camp Guard Station
- Mount Walker
- Oxford Suites Silverdale
- Corrigenda Guard Station
- Scenic Beach State Park
- Silverdale Village Shopping Center