Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Built with love and a goal of creating a genuine connection through our food and coffee
Opening April 22nd 2023!
Located in Bakersfield’s Southwest neighborhood, Flame & Fire Brazilian Steakhouse is a modern experience into Brazil’s traditional churrascaria, featuring the rodizio style of carved meats table side, along with our exquisite market table. This is the third restaurant to Flame & Fire Brazilian Steakhouse, with two other locations in Roseville and Folsom California. Established in Roseville in 2014, we are proud to share with you the culture of great food and warm hospitality.
- LELeilaEFresno / San Joaquin Valley •4 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe had a wonderful time but our booth this time was a little too close to the employee entrance and exit from where they had to go to get almost everything. I was the only one to have Thanksgiving dinner. Everyone else had salmon, a repeat for them because they wanted salmon. People should eat here. I highly recommend it.More infoBlack Angus Steakhouse - BakersfieldPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Bakersfield•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerFresno / San Joaquin Valley •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Outstanding food! Service was great. Inviting atmosphere. I really hope people choose Fredo’s.More infoFredo'sPrice: Very Expensive• Pizzeria• Bakersfield•4.9
- TKTerriK1 review5.0Dined on Nov 10, 2023Everything was exceptional. There’s.The service was top notch notch. The food was great. I would highly recommend this place to everyone.More infoTahoe Joe's Famous Steakhouse - BakersfieldPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Bakersfield•4.4
- KHKristaH1 review5.0Dined on Nov 4, 2023Our food was just fabulous! And our waiter, Bishop, was top notch. We love coming here!More infoSonderPrice: Moderate• American• Bakersfield•4.3
Located in the heart of California’s Central Valley, Bakersfield is a bustling city that still manages to maintain its small-town farming roots. It's a city full of diversity, which is represented in the wide variety of restaurant choices. The city is home to the largest number of Basque restaurants in the country. You will find great American diners and fine steakhouses alongside Asian, Mexican, and Mediterranean places. Whether it’s a bowl of ramen noodles, a burrito, or a burger, farm-size portions are served that can satisfy the most ravenous appetite. There are so many great dining options in Bakersfield the only problem you’ll have is trying to decide which one to try first.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Bakersfield is Flame & Fire - Bakersfield
- Panorama Park
- Wayside Park
- Kern County Museum And Pioneer Village
- Valle Grande Public Golf Course
- College Park
- Rosedale Station Historical
- Cecil Plaza Shopping Center
- Valley Plaza Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn and Suites Bakersfield North-Airport
- Summit Forest Service Station
- Cottonwood Station Historical
- Democrat Guard Station Historical
- Garces Memorial Circle
- Motel 6 Buttonwillow North
- Hot Springs Ranger Station
- Westwood Park
- Belle Terrace Park
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeler Ridge
- A Street Park
- Cecil Park