Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our cooking is based on upscale American fare inspired by and with a twist of various other cuisines. We keep our menu selection concise enable to consistently prepare your food with fresh and high quality ingredients.
The aesthetics of our architecture and designing is in a class of its own.
Enjoy a taste of quality and comfort in a restaurant that looks as beautiful as our food tastes.
Unwind or celebrate with some fine wine from our fully temperature controlled wine cellar. Our wine list features a curated assortment of varietals comprised of
over a hundred different wines to choose from.
Whether it's for personal or business purposes, we have fully private rooms to accommodate all event types.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Fresno, CA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
The menu keeps up with modern trends and delivers a cutting edge dining experience while retaining the peerless flavors of Italy and the Mediterranean coast. Only the best quality food and ingredients are selected to make the dishes fully authentic and flavorful.
Hours of Operation: Open Wednesday - Saturday from 5pm to 9pm for dinner and on Sunday for brunch from 10:30am to 2:30pm
- OTOpenTable DinerMontana •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThis is one of those places that is consistently serving excellent food and the staff is attentive. Would 100% recommend.More infoMax's Bistro & BarPrice: Moderate• Bistro• Fresno•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerFresno / San Joaquin Valley •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoEverything was very delicious I highly recommend this restaurant if your looking for the top of the line steak Ruth Chris it where u need to go wonderful service I loved it!😊More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - FresnoPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Fresno•4.6
- MRMargieRFresno / San Joaquin Valley •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe've been here a couple of times now, and the service always great, food delicious, and ambiance on the patio is beautifully embellished with lights and a water fall. Even though it's starting to get colder, they had heaters around the tables that made it comfortable and enjoyable to be outside. We will be back soon!!More infoThe Point Patio Bar & BistroPrice: Moderate• American• Fresno•4.6
- FFoodievipSan Francisco Bay Area •215 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Excellent food nice place well will return. Kinda noisy but lively. Great food best restaurant in FresnoMore infoThe PalmsPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Fresno•4.7
- SSScottSFresno / San Joaquin Valley •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023At least 12 meat entrees and they were all delicious. Servers came by frequently and the sides were all very good. Price is comparable to the better steak houses nearby but with 10x the selection. Highly recommend for a great culinary experience.More infoTexas de Brazil - FresnoPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Fresno•4.4
Farm-to-table dining is an important concept in Fresno, especially since it is located in the middle of the San Joaquin Valley where a lot of farming takes place. This area is well-known for its Mexican cuisine. In fact, the Fresno Pepper is actually named after this town. You can easily find authentic Mexican cuisine in Fresno. Though the town is crawling with taquerias, barbecue is also a dining specialty that Fresno locals take seriously. Specifically, the tri-tip sandwich is one of the most iconic roast beef sandwiches of the area. The sandwich is made from meat that is smoked until it is tender and covered in barbecue sauce.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Fresno is Max's Bistro & Bar
The restaurants with the best service in Fresno are Culichi Town Fresno, Vintage Steakhouse - Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino and Max's Bistro & Bar
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Fresno are Vintage Steakhouse - Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino, The Palms and Max's Bistro & Bar
- Bulldog Stadium
- Chandler Park
- Bitters Selma Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Fresno River Park Highway 41
- Mike Howe Field
- Shaw City Shopping Center
- Huron Recreation Center
- Cedar Heights Shopping Center
- Hurley Fire Control Station
- Mcnally Memorial Park
- Millerton Lake State Recreation Area
- Eastgate Shopping Center
- Knox Park
- Lincoln Park
- Dry Creek Shopping Center
- Kechaye Cultural Preserve
- Riverside Municipal Golf Course
- Holmes Playground
- Fulton Mall
- Lost Lake Recreation Area