Park City Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Park City
Outdoor dining in Park City
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Park City
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Live music is played at our Piano Bar every night beginning at 6:30 PM. In order to be seated in the Piano Bar are you MUST be 21 or older.
Reservations are highly recommended Prime Steak House is located on the lower part of Historic Main Street in Old town, across from the Town Lift.
LARGER PARTIES OF 10 OR MORE MAY BE SPLIT INTO MORE THAN ONE TABLE
Executive Chef Clement Gelas has brought the flavors of his home country of France to the heart of Park City. "Sharing the culinary influences from my home country of France and the Rhône Valley in a fresh and inventive manner is one of my greatest passions."
Diners are raving, and so is CNN Travel, which named Courchevel one of the 20 "world's best new restaurants for 2020."
Courchevel Bistro - a storied setting on America's most famous mountain street.
Our online booking platform searches ALL available inventory. If your preferred dining time is not available, please call us to be added to our waitlist.
SAFE DINING: Our team is committed to operating at the highest level of standards to create a safe & enjoyable dining experience for you. Due to limited seating availability, we ask guests to please be respectful of dining times.
SPECIAL EVENTS & PRIVATE DINING: Groups larger than 12 guests & those requiring private dining, please contact our sales team for more information at email@example.com.
All seating requests are noted, but not guaranteed.
Our newest restaurant and bar concept established in 2022 created by restaurateur Bill White, serving elevated contemporary American cuisine on historical Main Street in Park City, Utah. Our menu focuses on farm fresh ingredients, thoughtfully curated menu by Chef Gudrun Thorne-Thomsen, and a variety of craft cocktails and extensive wine lists from around the globe. A reimagined dining room surrounded by nuances of Americana artwork, emerald green tufted booths, Brazilian hardwood flooring, and a one of a kind ambiance and service. This new experience is ready to envelop you!
*Live entertainment currently suspended due to COVID-19 regulations.
Library and bar areas are 21 and over only.
Our patio seating is handled on a first come first serve basis.
Restaurant experiences trending in Park City
See what locals rave about in Park City
- KTKenzieTvipPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •47 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAppreciate that pricing has remained stable, and we enjoyed the new salmon and mahi-mahi presentations. We so like the variety and creativity of the menu.More infoBlind Dog$$$$• Seafood• Park City•4.6
- CCmt13vipSan Diego •15 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWonderful addition to park city. I had the black cod with rice and it was delicious; service was impeccable.More infoBanchan$$$$• Japanese (Izakaya)• Park City•3.6
- BBeanUtah •3 reviews5.0Dined on Mar 29, 2023Excellent food and service. A great place for a special dinner.More infoThe Mustang$$$$• Contemporary American• Park City•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipWashington, D.C. Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food. Everything was delicious. Exceptional service.More info350 Main$$$$• Contemporary American• Park City•4.6
- TtanyajvipSan Diego •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excelent restaurant. The elk was the best¡¡¡ GreatMore infoTwisted Fern$$$$• Contemporary American• Park City•4.7
Discover Park City
Whether you've come to Park City to ski, experience the legendary Sundance Film Festival, or simply see what it has to offer, you will not be let down by its lustrous culinary and social scene. Coupled with the city's free transportation system, distance is never an issue when you want to explore. Park City's culinary staples include its collection of upscale Italian bistros and lively American grills as well as uncommon gems like its sprinkling of seafood and Thai restaurants. This landlocked city's surprising variety of seafood restaurants offers you a moment to savor the essence of the coast without the ordeal of booking yourself a plane ticket. With its varied culinary stylings and vast options for entertainment, Park City brings the rest of the world to you.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Park City include Twisted Fern, Yuki Yama and 350 Main
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Park City are Twisted Fern, Fletcher's and Blind Dog
Bottomless brunch in Park City is available at Overlook Restaurant Park City, Windy Ridge Cafe and Chimayo
The most romantic restaurant in Park City is Ruth's Chris Steak House - Hotel Park City
Restaurants in Park City with a great view include Ruth's Chris Steak House - Hotel Park City, Fireside Dining (Deer Valley Resort) and Overlook Restaurant Park City
- Grand Summit Lodge Park City - Canyons Village
- Marriott's MountainSide
- Kimball Art Center
- Holiday Village Shopping Mall
- Pinnacle 1600 by Lespri Property Management
- Abode in the Clouds, Homes at Park City
- Tanger Outlets Park City
- The Canyons Resort
- Pinnacle 1520 by Lespri Property Management
- Abode at Resort Plaza - One Bedroom
- Town Pointe Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- DoubleTree by Hilton Park City - The Yarrow
- Sultan Express
- Crescent Ridge by White Pines
- Red Pine Adventures
- Escala Lodge 1-bedroom
- Deer Valley
- Quincy Express
- Old Stage Station
- Park City Peaks