Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
KNOWN FOR ITS BEST VEAL CHOP IN THE REGION
Our KitBar consists of tables and bar seating around our open kitchen.
There are booths and large group tables branching off of the KitBar.
Our unique design allows for an energetic and lively experience with our Cheftenders. Every associate is cross-trained to be a Chef and Bartender.
The menu features a variety of American cuisine with a contemporary twist and specialty cocktails. We feature lunch, dinner, brunch, and happy hour specials daily.
Our restaurant provides fabulous traditional South Indian food, tremendous North Indian food, and marvelous Chinese food for our dearest patrons. Customer satisfaction, immaculate ambiance, superior quality, perfect taste and fair price are the signs of A2B Restaurant.
- BRBenjaminRWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI’ve eaten here many times and intend to going back. The food is great, always fresh with good size portions. You definitely will not leave hungry.More infoNorth Italia - RestonPrice: Moderate• Italian• Reston•4.6
- AAngieOrange County •17 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoMeredith was our server. LOVED her. She was very attentive, perky and friendly. She gave recommendations. Loved the food this time around, definitely an improvement from last time. Wasn’t fond of the dessert .. their specialty.. the rolled cake was too dry.. definitely over baked .. nice ice cream.. would definitely go back just to be served by Meredith.More infoPisco y Nazca Ceviche Gastrobar - RestonPrice: Moderate• Peruvian• Reston•4.4
- DPDianePWashington, D.C. Area •28 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Was there for a late lunch. Ordered 3 different sushi’s and they were all fresh and delicious, plus big portion. Server was very nice.More infoPassionFish - RestonPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Reston•4.6
- MMsbeevipWashington, D.C. Area •31 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This location was great. They continually replenished the buffet whenever items ran low. The quality and selection of food was excllent.More infoFounding Farmers - RestonPrice: Moderate• American• Reston•4.1
- JDJaneDWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Awesome location, delicious food and drinks. Visited first time for work function, returned another time for date night. Will visit again for special occasions.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - RestonPrice: Moderate• American• Reston•4.5
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
12 of Washington, D.C.’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. On the North End, a neighborhood with a deep-rooted Italian connection, ring in just about anything with decadent lobster agnolotti in a 19th-century row house. For a gathering with friends, head to the Back Bay, where an acclaimed chef serves up bountiful seafood platters, piled high with local oysters. If it’s a more intimate milestone you’re marking, grab a reservation at an elegant omakase spot in Chinatown. Book a table at one of these top 12 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Situated on the edge of Washington, D.C. in Northern Virginia, Herndon is a busy area with an eclectic population. As one of the most diverse areas in Virginia, Herndon has restaurants that feature flavors from across the globe. This suburban area has restaurants from 27 countries, and locals enjoy a wide selection of cultural experiences and authentic cuisine. Some of Herndon's most unique restaurants are tucked away in ordinary shopping centers, but the spectrum of Asian, Central American and European offerings impress both casual diners and foodies. Purists appreciate the family-owned Thai, Korean, Mongolian and Japanese establishments while lovers of modern twists venture to the chic Asian-fusion restaurants. Herndon also offers upscale dining experiences at Russian and Turkish venues.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 2, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Herndon. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, South Indian, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Herndon who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Herndon either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport Hotel
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Herndon Centennial Golf Course
- Runnymeade Park
- Residence Inn by Marriott Herndon Reston
- IAD Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Reston Herndon-Dulles Airport
- Runnymede Park
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Dulles Airport
- Bruin Park
- Stanton Park
- Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles
- Cutter Mill Park
- Sugarland Run Stream Valley Park
- Village Center At Dulles Shopping Center
- Staybridge Suites Herndon-Dulles
- Bank of Potomac Shopping Center
- Westin Washington Dulles Airport
- Redskins Park