Coal Harbour Restaurants

Make a free reservation

View all 4468 restaurants in Vancouver

Popular restaurants in Vancouver

Browse some of the most booked restaurants in Vancouver

Havana
(33)
$$$$
Latin American | Commercial Drive
View all Vancouver restaurants

Satisfy your craving: Explore Coal Harbour restaurants.

Coal Harbour Restaurants

Five Sails RestaurantFive Sails Restaurant
1855 reviews
$$$$
Continental | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

Was there celebrating my wife's birthday. The staff was very accomadating, suggested we change tables as better quiet table was available. They ensured when a had a great experience. The service and food was top notch to go with a magnificent view of Vancouver. Will definetly return. More

OpenTable Diner -
NightingaleNightingale
1712 reviews
$$$$
Canadian | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

Great restaurant. The food was really good and the service was perfect. My only issue was the noise level was very loud. More

OpenTable Diner -
BotanistBotanist
546 reviews
$$$$
Contemporary Canadian | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

The staff where truly remarkable. I ate here alone and they were very welcoming and hospitable. Will definitely be back! More

OpenTable Diner -
Miku RestaurantMiku Restaurant
3053 reviews
$$$$
Japanese | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

Great views, great location, fabulous food! More

OpenTable Diner -
Tableau Bar BistroTableau Bar Bistro
1418 reviews
$$$$
Contemporary French | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

Food was great! Ordered the French onion soup, bone marrow, duck, steak frites and cherry cheesecake - all delicious. Highly recommend. More

OpenTable Diner -
H Tasting LoungeH Tasting Lounge
35 reviews
$$$$
Global, International | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

Decor is so very handsome in art deco. Place settings are very good quality. Service was phenomenal - even better than the scenery. Food was presented very well and I'd say 90% of it was excellent - not just good. My favorite was the egg bun and the caviar. The other 10% that was served was just not my type - but everything was beautifully played. Teas are delicious and abundant. Would return. More

OpenTable Diner -
Showcase Restaurant & BarShowcase Restaurant & Bar
213 reviews
$$$$
Regional American (Northwest) | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

Woww this place was magical, the customer service, the food was amazing. Was there for my anniversary and we truly enjoyed ourselves. Thank you so much More

OpenTable Diner -
ARC RestaurantARC Restaurant
548 reviews
$$$$
Regional American (Northwest) | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

Great experience More

OpenTable Diner -
The Lobby Lounge and RawBarThe Lobby Lounge and RawBar
18 reviews
$$$$
Sushi | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

Sushi is amazing. Not cheap but you get what you pay for. One of the best sushi spots in the city. Open window made for a great relaxed breezy lunch. More

OpenTable Diner -
Oceans 999  Pan Pacific VancouverOceans 999 Pan Pacific Vancouver
443 reviews
$$$$
Regional American (Northwest) | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

Great food. The cold bar is excellent, but I wish it had smoked salmon or more salad options. The warm food focuses on a couple dishes and excels at it. When I went the veggies and lamb were excellent. Would like to see a soup option to make the meal even better. My second time here and would come again! More

OpenTable Diner -
Mahony & Sons - Burrard LandingMahony & Sons - Burrard Landing
54 reviews
$$$$
Comfort Food | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

great food and beer; we were able to have 6 people have lunch and get back to office within 1 hour More

OpenTable Diner -
De Dutch - Burrard LandingDe Dutch - Burrard Landing
83 reviews
$$$$
Breakfast | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

Service slow. Takes forever to get a cup of coffee at breakfast. But lovely, friendly waitstaff and very good food. More

OpenTable Diner -
p2b bistro & barp2b bistro & bar
138 reviews
$$$$
Continental | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

We had a business meeting over lunch. We advised ahead of time that we would need to be out in an hour. The food arrived quickly, it was very good, the service was excellent and compared to other restaurants the noise level was low. Perfect for a business lunch. More

OpenTable Diner -
Rogue Kitchen & Wetbar Convention CenterRogue Kitchen & Wetbar Convention Center
145 reviews
$$$$
Canadian | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

Very attentive service. We had a reservation but ended up arriving 40 minutes early. They were very accommodating and sat us right away. We were there with my 9 and 11 year olds and everyone enjoyed their meals. I recommend the Cajun salmon over the risotto. More

OpenTable Diner -
Prestons Restaurant + LoungePrestons Restaurant + Lounge
241 reviews
$$$$
Canadian | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

Service was great, food was fantastic. I’d strongly recommend Preston’s to a friend or coworker. More

OpenTable Diner -
H2 Rotisserie & BarH2 Rotisserie & Bar
92 reviews
$$$$
Comfort Food | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

The free range roast chicken was delicious. I had mine with mashed potatoes and carrots. There was gravy and a roll on the side too. Real comfort food! We also had an excellent pinot noir from Vancouver Island - Averill Creek. It was a delightful evening. More

OpenTable Diner -
Don Francesco RistoranteDon Francesco Ristorante
1 review
$$$$
Italian | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

One of Vancouver's best Italian fine dining experiences. Explore the comforts and prestige of our extensive menu. Inspired by renowned chefs worldwide and drawing upon treasured Sicilian family recipes.More

Tap & Barrel • Convention CentreTap & Barrel • Convention Centre
25 reviews
$$$$
Comfort Food | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

My salads and service very nice More

OpenTable Diner -

Coal Harbour Diners' Choice Winners

Coal Harbour's best restaurants based upon thousands of OpenTable diner reviews
Five Sails RestaurantFive Sails Restaurant
1855 reviews
$$$$
Continental | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

Was there celebrating my wife's birthday. The staff was very accomadating, suggested we change tables as better quiet table was available. They ensured when a had a great experience. The service and food was top notch to go with a magnificent view of Vancouver. Will definetly return. More

OpenTable Diner -
NightingaleNightingale
1712 reviews
$$$$
Canadian | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

Great restaurant. The food was really good and the service was perfect. My only issue was the noise level was very loud. More

OpenTable Diner -
BotanistBotanist
546 reviews
$$$$
Contemporary Canadian | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

The staff where truly remarkable. I ate here alone and they were very welcoming and hospitable. Will definitely be back! More

OpenTable Diner -
Miku RestaurantMiku Restaurant
3053 reviews
$$$$
Japanese | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

Great views, great location, fabulous food! More

OpenTable Diner -
Showcase Restaurant & BarShowcase Restaurant & Bar
213 reviews
$$$$
Regional American (Northwest) | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

Woww this place was magical, the customer service, the food was amazing. Was there for my anniversary and we truly enjoyed ourselves. Thank you so much More

OpenTable Diner -
Tableau Bar BistroTableau Bar Bistro
1418 reviews
$$$$
Contemporary French | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

Food was great! Ordered the French onion soup, bone marrow, duck, steak frites and cherry cheesecake - all delicious. Highly recommend. More

OpenTable Diner -
H Tasting LoungeH Tasting Lounge
35 reviews
$$$$
Global, International | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

Decor is so very handsome in art deco. Place settings are very good quality. Service was phenomenal - even better than the scenery. Food was presented very well and I'd say 90% of it was excellent - not just good. My favorite was the egg bun and the caviar. The other 10% that was served was just not my type - but everything was beautifully played. Teas are delicious and abundant. Would return. More

OpenTable Diner -
ARC RestaurantARC Restaurant
548 reviews
$$$$
Regional American (Northwest) | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

Great experience More

OpenTable Diner -
Oceans 999  Pan Pacific VancouverOceans 999 Pan Pacific Vancouver
443 reviews
$$$$
Regional American (Northwest) | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

Great food. The cold bar is excellent, but I wish it had smoked salmon or more salad options. The warm food focuses on a couple dishes and excels at it. When I went the veggies and lamb were excellent. Would like to see a soup option to make the meal even better. My second time here and would come again! More

OpenTable Diner -
Mahony & Sons - Burrard LandingMahony & Sons - Burrard Landing
54 reviews
$$$$
Comfort Food | Coal Harbour, Vancouver

great food and beer; we were able to have 6 people have lunch and get back to office within 1 hour More

OpenTable Diner -