Bristol, Vermont Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for dinner tonight in Middlebury
Outdoor dining in Middlebury
See what locals rave about in Bristol, Vermont
- KLKathyL1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoHave not been to this location since their renovation, and menu change. What a lovely evening. The meal and drinks were upscale from an ordinary menu. Our table was a little tippy. And as the evening, it became a little louder. I will definitely return soon.More infoTwo Brothers Tavern + Notte$$$$• American• Montpelier•4.5
- BSBrianneSAtlanta Metro •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe food was excellent! Incredible drink menu and such a lovely space!More infoStarry Night Cafe$$$$• American• Ferrisburgh•4.7
- TITomIBoston / New England •6 reviews5.0Dined on May 14, 2023Justin's cocktails are amazing. Our friend from Sweden had brought a cocktail recipe with him--Justin whipped it up as if he had been doing it for years. A fun, casual place for a great evening out with friends.More infoHostel Tevere Restaurant & Bar$$$$• American• Warren•4.7
- VVaughan1 review5.0Dined on May 11, 2023Outdoor seating was serene. Food was very tasty. Service was flawless.More infoJessica's at Swift House$$$$• Contemporary American• Middlebury•4.8
- HWHelenWPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was delicious, the service appropriate. Went with a small child and they were able to provide appropriate food options. Generally not a place for a small child, unless reasonably well behaved.More infoThe Pitcher Inn$$$$• Contemporary American• Warren•4.7
Discover more great restaurants
12 rooftop restaurants with the most dazzling views in the U.S.
Devour blazing sunset views from an Asian and Peruvian spot in Miami or sip on craft cocktails at a hotel lounge in San Francisco at the U.S.’s best rooftop restaurants.
13 rollicking drag brunches that represent the best of America
A bollywood-themed drag brunch, a historic Miami celebrity haunt, an outdoor destination in sunny California, and more.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Bristol, Vermont
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top 14 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Boston Right Now
Whether you’re on the hunt for pub grub or the best of international cuisine without the cost of airfare, Boston’s newest—and reopened—restaurants have it all. These five spots, which include the city’s first Yemeni restaurant and one of its largest patios, are the hottest places to dine in Boston right now.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover Bristol, Vermont
Located at the foot of the Green Mountains, Bristol's dining scene offers a wonderful taste of Vermont. Stop into one of the town's cafés or bistros for a variety of locally sourced dishes, including cheeses or eggs from one of Vermont's numerous dairy farms. You can also enjoy many maple-flavored dishes, with fresh maple syrup sourced from the local maple forests. New American spots use these ingredients to offer creative twists on traditional American fare. If you're in the mood for something distinctly Vermont, try a dish of fiddleheads with mushrooms. For dessert, fruit pies are a great option. A slice of strawberry and rhubarb or apple pie topped with Vermont cheddar cheese are two popular must-haves.