Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Voted Top 100 Overall Restaurant USA - OpenTable 2023
Voted Top 100 Restaurant with a View USA - OpenTable 2021
Voted Top 100 Most Romantic Restaurant USA - OpenTable 2022
Best of 716 New York - 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
OpenTable Diners Choice Award - 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
DiRona Wine Spectator Award of Excellence North America 2024
TOP 100 ROMANTIC RESTAURANTS IN AMERICA.
Start your evening with something special from our vibrant menu. With service and quality above the rest, we have pulled out all the stops to create an intimate atmosphere for your dining experience with modern décor and hand-crafted finishing touches
Booking special events on Sunday and Monday evenings and luncheons everyday.
Established in 2002, Buffalo Chophouse remains WNY's most dependable steakhouse for the ultimate dining experience.
Visitors to Mulberry Italian Ristorante can enjoy their lunch or dinner menu items and will find that even some of the standards are far more creative than what they usually encounter. Freshness is also a huge part of the experience, and the caprese is hand crafted each day while the pasta is homemade on the premises. Delicious and comprehensive, the Mulberry Italian Ristorante menu is a delight.
The Grapevine is known for Twisted specialties. The Grapevine's Unique twist on a traditional food dish to make is like no other you've ever tasted ! We have it all from a full bar to salads, sandwiches, Angus burgers and main entrees. All hand crafted by our chef's then tasted and approved by our entire Grapevine Team!
We have an entire Gluten free menu as well as a vegetarian menu with vegan options.
Our Grapevine team can't wait to enjoy our unique dining experience with you soon!
During this time we must follow all CDC guidelines regarding masks.
Guests must arrive promptly for their reservation wearing a mask. When moving throughout our space we require you to be wearing face covering correctly. Guests who arrive without masks will not be allowed to enter. Please understand that we are trying to keep our staff, their families and you safe during this time.
Reservations are given a 15 minute grace period. We ask that if you are going to arrive late or if you have to cancel your reservation please alert us as soon as possible. Given our smaller capacity all tables are given a 90 minute time limit to ensure proper sanitation and so that we can seat future reservations in a timely manner.
Dinner selections range from $18-$42, lunch from $11-$21,
Sunday Buffet Brunch from $33.00
Upstate NY Award Winning Steakhouse.
Rick’s on Main is a restaurant that serves hand-crafted, high quality meals within a friendly atmosphere. We offer a variety of specialized entrees, such as a Bacon-infused pork chop, an Filet Mignon with roasted red pepper compound butter and we always have fresh Seabass that will melt in your mouth over a variety of sets.
We feature a wide range of salads, including our fan favorite Fall Creek Salad, a Boston Bibb Salad with sliced apples and a gorgonzola vinaigrette, Ricks Chopped Salad tossed in parmesan peppercorn dressing.
- DGDavidGNew York / Tri-State Area •28 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had an amazing experience at the chophouse. It was a picture perfect steak dinner. We started with a shrimp cocktail that was nicely chilled, crisp, and fresh. We also started with the steak tartar which was prepared perfectly. We then shared the 32oz Rib Eye which they cooked right to medium rare. Me and my wife were enjoying date night. But this restaurant would be chic enough for a business outing, while still have those old school steakhouse vibes. The waitstaff were also on point. Very attentive! They brought out the courses and drinks with perfect timing. We can’t wait to go back again.More infoBUFFALO CHOPHOUSE - PRIME STEAKS & FRESH SEAFOODPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Buffalo•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerUpstate New York •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoHad a fantastic dinner at Bacchus. The ambiance and service were stellar. Our server was Alisa and she was excellent. We had wonderful cocktails and wine with dinner. We had a Caesar salad (the potato "croutons" were a delicious surprise. Ordered the duck with risotto and halibut specials and both were excellent. Finished with a lovely glass of Sauternes and apple crisp for dessert. One of the best restaurant experiences we've had in a while's we have been disappointed with some restaurants. We are early eaters so it wasn't crowded nor noisy on a Fri night.More infoBacchus Wine Bar & RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Buffalo•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Quiet dining room with neat decor, excellent loaded tater tots with gravy, Brussels sprouts are very good, chicken noodle soup and bread are very good. The three of us tried different varieties of the chicken sandwich, each being unique, tasty and filling.More infoJack RabbitPrice: Moderate• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Buffalo•4.3
- LLkdejjjDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was absolutely phenomenal, will be back next time we are home!More infoHofbrauhaus- BuffaloPrice: Moderate• German• Buffalo•4.3
- LlocalbuffaloAlabama •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Unique and bight atmosphere with full kitchen view. We had the maple pork belly and arugula salad and it was amazing. Their coffee was either chicory or French roast and it was so rich and delicious.More infoPatina 250Price: Expensive• Grill• Buffalo•4.4
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Western New York is Afterwords Wine Bar